Two 1-pound rolls of each Glier's Original, Hot, and Low Fat
To avoid the stress of deciding which Goetta flavor is the best, try Glier's Goetta Variety Pack, featuring two rolls each of Original, Hot, Low Fat (Turkey).
In all its varieties, Glier’s Goetta has stayed true to the blend of pork, beef and whole grain, steel cut oats that Cincinnatians have loved for generations.
- Two 16oz rolls of each Glier's Original Goetta
- Two 16oz rolls of Glier's Goetta Hot Goetta
- Two 16oz rolls of Glier's Low Fat Goetta
**To customize your variety pack, please put this request in the "order comments" box during the checkout process.
- CincyFavorites ships Monday-Friday
- Saturday delivery available in select areas
- Perishable products cannot be delivered on Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Free Ground shipping available in select areas
- Please visit our Shipping FAQ page for more info
- If you have any issues with your shipment, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 513-641-5688
14 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great experience! My son in New York City is so happy!
All the goetta was delicious but the Turkey. I'm really not a turkey type person but it was still okay.
Goetta is always good, one of the things I missed from there but now can order it.
I ordered the variety 6 pack on February 18 and had it shipped to a friend in Inkster, MI. He received it on February 19, his birthday. Thank you for shipping on the weekend.
I very much enjoy the Goetta product from Glier's. I had my first exposure to it while researching my ancestry in northern Kentucky and have been a loyal customer ever since. Thanks for making shipping to out of town customers an option!
My son was amazed that I could send him his favorite food! Thank you! It arrived on time and in fantastic condition
Purchased for a gift came frozen Fast delivery great customer service
I moved from Ky. to Kenosha you can’t find Goetta here .I miss having Goetta but no more, you shipped it no problem! Thanks Gary
Living on the east coast we can never find this meat. Our absolute favorite that our mom introduced us to 30 years ago as she is originally from Cincinnati. Wish it was sold in our stores but we order for a special treat and love this company