- 1 Whole hickory hardwood smoked ham
- 2 Packs of hickory hardwood smoked thick cut bacon
Introducing Villari Ham
Naturally hickory hardwood smoked for eight hours with real – never artificial – ingredients and no added steroids or hormones, Villari Foods is proud to introduce our ham line. Each flavorful bite has a touch of sweet but strong hickory hardwood smoke topped with our promise of quality – no shortcuts, no fillers, and no artificial flavors. Always made in the USA, always delicious.
Make It Your Family Tradition
Drawing on nearly 100 years of experience producing quality meats made in America, Villari Ham can make any family gathering, tailgate, celebration, or special meal better. Previously only a specialty seasonal item, Villari Ham is available now, fully cooked – so you can heat or enjoy cold.
Naturally Hardwood Smoked
No Added Steroids or Hormones
No Fillers or Extenders
Product of the USA
Smoked six hours. Not a second less.
Our Bacon is naturally hardwood smoked for six hours and not a second less. We do not cut any corners, and we do not believe in using artificial smoke. No added steroids or hormones, you will only get pure, U.S.A made, certified delicious bacon at Villari Foods. Whether you are a crispy or chewy bacon lover, or thin or thick cut, you can be sure that our bacon will sizzle.
We have put nearly 100 years of artisan, hand-crafted experience producing quality meats into our newest line of bacon. Villari Bacon line is meticulously crafted and has been perfected over time with the highest quality pork, the perfect cuts, and the most attention to detail and flavor to ensure that every bit delivers on our Villari Family promise.
All Villari products are frozen items and will ship to you frozen. Some packages may have a use by/freeze date. This date only represents the day that a product should be used or frozen by if the product has never been frozen. All of our products sold online have been stored frozen for you before that date.
- CincyFavorites ships Monday-Friday
- Saturday delivery available in select areas
- Perishable products cannot be delivered on Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Free Ground shipping available in select areas
- Please visit our Shipping FAQ page for more info
- If you have any issues with your shipment, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 513-641-5688