Introducing your new favorite pork cravings!
- 8 Tomahawk chops
- 1 whole hickory hardwood smoked ham
- 2 packs of hickory hardwood smoked thick cut bacon
Villari Market pork is humanely raised without antibiotics and produced from a premium Duroc heritage breed, world-renowned for superior meat quality that produces the most tender, juiciest pork, providing an unparalleled eating experience.
This Tomahawk Pork Chop is for the meat lover. A long, bone-in chop – cut from the middle of the loin and down through the rib – it is tender and packed with flavor. Try it with just a little olive oil, salt, and pepper. It is so good you do not need anything else. It is so big you may consider sharing, but after you taste it, you may not want to!
Premium Duroc heritage pork. All natural.
Humanely raised without antibiotics by local family farmers
Our hogs are fed an all-vegetarian diet.
Naturally hickory hardwood smoked for eight hours with real – never artificial – ingredients and no added steroids or hormones, Villari Foods is proud to introduce our ham line. Each flavorful bite has a touch of sweet but strong hickory hardwood smoke topped with our promise of quality – no shortcuts, no fillers, and no artificial flavors. Always made in the USA, always delicious.
Smoked six hours. Not a second less.
Our Bacon is naturally hardwood smoked for six hours and not a second less. We do not cut any corners, and we do not believe in using artificial smoke. No added steroids or hormones, you will only get pure, U.S.A made, certified delicious bacon at Villari Foods. Whether you are a crispy or chewy bacon lover, or thin or thick cut, you can be sure that our bacon will sizzle.
All Villari products are frozen items and will ship to you frozen. Some packages may have a use by/freeze date. This date only represents the day that a product should be used or frozen by if the product has never been frozen. All of our products sold online have been stored frozen for you before that date.
- CincyFavorites ships Monday-Friday
- Saturday delivery available in select areas
- Perishable products cannot be delivered on Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Free Ground shipping available in select areas
- Please visit our Shipping FAQ page for more info
- If you have any issues with your shipment, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 513-641-5688