In 2007, Jean-François Flechet returned from his native Belgium with a 120lbs cast iron waffle maker to introduce the people of Cincinnati to the waffles he cherished as a child. Waffle baking began in the back of a produce store at Cincinnati’s historic Findlay Market. After a few weeks, the store was congested with waffle-eating people, and Jean-François was told he needed to find a new home.
Taste of Belgium has expanded to multiple locations with a full-bistro concept. At the heart of it all is always the waffle. We know you’ll love them just as much as we do.
- CincyFavorites ships Monday-Friday
- Saturday delivery available in select areas
- Perishable products cannot be delivered on Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Free Ground shipping available in select areas
- Please visit our Shipping FAQ page for more info
- If you have any issues with your shipment, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 513-641-5688
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very very tasty indeed...